Brewer's Blog

Photo Dump

Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's been a while since I dumped the photos from my crackberry, and in that time, we've done too much to remember. Thankfully, I have this evidence to remind me...
Here we see Chris brewing up his batch of Rigamarole Rye - set to be released on August 7th, 2010 at 9a.m. Be here or be dissapointed. Notice the intense concentration: after all, he did design and brew this one all by himself.

Here's Ethan and I at the Snake Pits by Narcisse, Nicole and Conor were behind the camera.






Delivery day for the new 40 Hl. fermentation tanks. Here you see the guys getting set to turn the second tank and attach it to the forklift.





Here you see the tanks upright and in place after a relaxing breakfast with Ami, on a particularily busy, rainy morning.
The photo of the Chicken Hat/Bison's Hat and the lovely hand shaped bottle opener were from our Garageland Scavenger Hunt with the University Radio Station. Two hilarious items, but I didn't get a picture of Qwesty the question mark (our week 2 winner), sorry!

Labels: , , ,